RLD tokin crap

Monday, May 18, 2009

omg la kaiyee so sweet can!
she knew i gt headache
then she sms whether i still having headache or what..
and she even offered to buy me panadols and send to my house..
omg la i love her can!!
hah after pepp my headache alr gone lo!
and today recess, i just sat there staring into the air.
thanks to kaiyee for just sitting down and pei me stare at the air..
was thinking about tht guy lols.
AHHHHHHHH cnt believe i confess my feelings.
oh, not to the guy. but to ky and some others ^^

anyway, i also want to thank eve jie again for being there when i was sad...
and also giving me moral support la..
and no matter wht happen to u, i will be there for you, like you was there for me
thank you jie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home